Understanding your pest control needs is what we specialize in here at Alpha and Omega Pest Control. We believe in providing only the services that you need rather than locking you into an annual contract that we've found often leaves the customer feeling like they are paying too much for too little pest protection! We appreciate that every home is different. That's why we take the time to customize your service and do everything in our power to eliminate your particular pest problems while also giving you the best bang for your buck!
Pest problems of all kinds will present themselves throughout the year and that is why we offer such a wide variety of services! Our aim is to be the one stop shop for all of your pest control needs and do it all at a fair price.
Below is a complete list of our residential pest control service offerings:
1. General Pest Control: Includes treating the interior, plumbing areas, garage, around the exterior foundation, and entryways.
2. Perimeter Spray: A broader application for the exterior which includes along the foundation, flowerbeds, walls, and out into the yard 10 feet.
3. Attic Dust: This application focuses on treating attic spaces for spiders, silverfish, scorpions, wasps, ants, and roaches.
4. Rodent Treatment: Includes nailing down rodent bait in the attic space to kill mice and rats that live there.
5. Rodent Bait Stations: Includes placing plastic bait boxes on concrete blocks to help control mice and rats from the outside and monitor the amount of rodent activity on your property year-round.
6. Yard Treatment: Liquid and granular application for the lawn to help kill fire ants, fleas, ticks, crickets, and a variety of other common outdoor pests.
7. Carpenter Ant Treatment: Please give us a call at (817) 426-4445 to discuss the specifics of this treatment option.
8. Termite Treatment: Please give us a call at (817) 426-4445 to discuss the specifics of this treatment option.
9. Pharaoh Ant Treatment: Strategic placement of bait to kill any colonies located within the walls of your home.
10. Roach Treatment: Strategic placement of bait used to help kill and control a variety of cockroach species.
11. Argentine / Odorous House Ant Treatments: A combination of interior and exterior applications used to kill ants inside your home, inside your walls, and around the exterior.
12. Fleas and Ticks: Treatment of all carpeted areas inside, furniture, and the yard to kill fleas and end their life cycle.
As you can see, pests of all kinds are prevalent in North Texas and that is why we believe in specializing in a wide variety of services, using only the best products available, and applying them in ways that are proven to be effective. Since it is easier to keep pests out than it is to get them out, we strongly recommend our Quarterly Pest Control Program and consider it the most effective way to keep pests outside where they belong.
If you have any questions about the services we offer, please don't hesitate to give us a call!